January to May 2021
Inner Wheel Club of Singapore
31 May 2021
Click here to view photos.
Good Shepherd Student Care
January - May 2021
- Since August 2020, Club Hon. Secretary Anjli Chopra, have been baking beautiful themed Birthday cakes which were delivered to the 200 -220 girls at the Good Shepherd School Care. This is still an on going project.
- Anjli also donated $250 Popular Book Store vouchers and Art supplies.
- In February, a senior member donated 215 pieces of KitKat to children.
- 5th April, Bianca baked and delivered 200 Easter cupcakes for girls at GSSC
- The girls at GSSC in return, handmade a Thank You card for Bianca's thoughtfulness.
- For 6 months, GSSC received monthly Dry food supplies and Frozen Chicken and Fish from our Club. June will be the last donation.
- Members occassionally sponsored lunches for the girls.
Cupcake Donations to Home
January, February, March and May 2021
In addition to the Monthly Birthday Cakes, Anjli also donated on behalf of Inner Wheel Club of Singapore, simple Cupcakes to many homes for the Aged.
So far, more than 3000 cupcakes were given. It was made possible by Anjli, who is always very compassionate and generous.
~ Maria Hassanbhai